CELEBRATING 60 YEARS since the LAUNCH of the E-TYPE and the SPECTACULAR 'SWINGING SIXTIES’
2021 commemorates the 60th anniversary of the Jaguar E-type, one of the most admired and acclaimed cars in automotive history. To mark the occasion, the Jaguar E-type Club are hosting an unsurpassed weekend of celebration paying homage to the ‘Swinging Sixties’.
The event, organised by the Jaguar E-type Club, is the only event dedicated to the E-type and its diamond anniversary. Join us at Shelsley Walsh Hillclimb in the glorious Worcestershire countryside, for a spectacular weekend of ‘Swinging Sixties’ – celebrating iconic cars, live 1960s entertainment its outrageous trends from music, fashion to art.
- Not a static event - The E-type 60 weekend will feature plenty of live action at Shelsley Walsh Hillclimb, the oldest race track in the world with competitive timed climbs, cavalcades and demo runs by famous cars and personalities! Enjoy watching demonstration runs and a competitive speed hillclimb – as well as the chance to take a spin up the track yourself.
- E-type Hall of Fame – A specially curated display of some of the most iconic E-Types including 9600 HP, the original Geneva launch press car, the oldest Jaguar E-type Fixed-Head Coupé in existence and 77 RW, the first Open Two-Seater off the production line.
- Not just Jaguars . . . supporting cast includes hordes of Minis (in celebration of the Mini Cooper 60 anniversary), distinguished E-type and classic car exhibitors, '60s art, '60s fashion, vintage and lifestyle stands, Champagne house, cocktails and canapés, gin distillers...
- Entertainment includes popular tribute band The High Tones, fresh from the Cavern Club in Liverpool performing hits from The Beatles, The Stones, The Kinks, The Monkees, Van Morrison, The Hollies and many more great songs of the decade.
- Plus historic cars, competitions, prizes, prominent dealers, restorers, and specialists, personalities and live theatre – to include forums, Q&A sessions with a panel of Jaguar experts and much, much more!
- Charity Partner – Actively supporting Hope for Tomorrow, a dedicated charity, bringing cancer care closer to patients’ homes via Mobile Cancer Care Units which they provide to NHS Trusts across the country.
Adult £20 Early Bird until 31 December or £22 Advance tickets thereafter until 11 June. £25 on the gate. Children under 16 years old go free. Full ticket terms and conditions on the event website.
Dogs are not permitted on site
Forward parking for Blue Badge holders
Need some help?
Contact the organisers of this event using the contact details below.
Is this your event?
Register to book tickets
Thank you for taking your first steps to register your interest in attending one of our customers events.
Click below to create your account