LUTON FESTIVAL OF TRANSPORT 2017
26th LUTON FESTIVAL OF TRANSPORT In support of local Charities and Club funds
Classic vehicle show organised by Chiltern Vehicle Preservation Group at Stockwood Park, Luton, Beds raising funds for local charities. Over 1000 cars, bikes, military, american, commercial, buses, coaches, hot rod and kit cars attending. Also autojumble, other stalls including charity, food and entertainment. Vauxhall Heritage Centre will also be open with buses to and fro, there is also access to the Stockwood Park Heritage Centre and the Mothman collection of horsedrawn carriages.
What you'll see on the day:
- Class A – PSV, Bus, Coach
- Class B – Commercial (including emergency vehicles)
- Class C – Motorcycle class (all two and 3 wheeled vehicles)
- Class D – Military vehicles
- Class E – American vehicles
- Class F – Pre 1931
- Class G – Cars / campers 1932 to 1945
- Class H – Cars / campers 1946 to 1960
- Class J – Cars / campers 1961 to 1970
- Class K – Cars / campers 1971 to 1980
- Class L – Cars / campers 1980 to 1999
Information for clubs
Clubs can book a pitch by emailing [email protected] – individuals on your stand will then need to complete an entry form via the CVPG.net website (online booking only from 1st June as too late for postal entry) with payment and put Y in the club stand box (also let the club co-ordinator know).
Clubs are welcome to set up their club stands from midday on 10th June.
If you would like to volunteer or have any queries then please ring David on 01525 222247 or email using the above email address.
Also check out our Luton Festival of Transport Facebook page.
Become a member today!
Join our community of over 5,000 REGISTERED MEMBERS and get the latest news on shows and events near you in the UK.