National Metro & Mini Show - Celebrating 60 years of Mini
Join us for this one day Show dedicated to two iconic marques and celebrating 60 years of Mini at the British Motor Museum. For one year only, our Show moves from its traditional date in June to Sunday 4 August 2019*.
- See '621 AOK' and 'X411 JOP' the first and last produced Classic Minis
- Britannia Job Live Mini Stunt Shows
- Live music from The Fab Beatles - From early 'Hamburg' material to Beatles 'breakup'
- Monte Carlo Rally winning Minis of 1964, 1965 and 1967 on display
- Competitions and awards to enter your Metro, Mini or MINI into
2019 also marks the 25th anniversary of Rover 100 and you can find the very last Rover 100 produced, signed by almost 1200 people involved in Metro production. Both Museum and Collections Centre entry is included in the Show ticket price.
4th August 2019
10:00am until 4:00pm
Event contact number
National Metro & Mini Show - Celebrating 60 years of MiniContact:British Motor Museum
J12 M40, Banbury Road
Become a member today!
Join our community of over 5,000 REGISTERED MEMBERS and get the latest news on shows and events near you in the UK.