Redbourn Classics Motor Show
The 4th Redbourn Classics Motor Show will be held on Saturday 5 September 2020, Noon -5pm on Redbourn Common in the centre of Redbourn village, (AL3 7BU), near St Albans, Hertforshire.
There will be space for 340 classic cars plus motorbikes, trucks, tractors & steam engines. The show includes a Village Fete with 50 stalls , live music from "The Barnettes" and "Missing The Ferry", childrens' rides, family entertainment, licenced bar, BBQ and a great range of street food stalls.
- All classic vehicles attending, must be at least 25 years+.
- Entry is by pre-booked ticket for a minimum donation of £7. This gives entry for both vehicle and its occupants -families & dogs welcome!
- All proceeds go to local charities, so any additional donations are very welcome!
- Pre-booking will close on Tuesday 1st September.
- If there are any spaces left, these will cost £10 on the gate from noon onwards.
- We ask all Classic vehicles please do NOT arrive BEFORE noon as you will be refused entry due to stall set ups and health & safety reasons.
Prizes awarded for the " Best Classic" vehicle and " Best Dressed" person or couple.
We also organise a display of modern supercars including Ferraris, McLaren and Aston Martin in the grounds of Redbourn Museum which is located adjacent to Redbourn Common. These supercar tickets are only available via a "download" form on our website.
Click here: Redbourn Classics
Tickets are non-refundable and the organisers do not accept any liability for any vehicle damage howsoever caused. Finally, the show will go ahead whatever the British weather does!
Thanks for your support for this show which raises vital funds for village charities and helps keep the community minibus on the road!
5th September 2020
12:00pm until 5:00pm
Event contact number
Redbourn Classics Motor ShowContact:Redbourn Classics Motor Show
Need some help?
Contact the organisers of this event using the contact details below.
Register to book tickets
Thank you for taking your first steps to register your interest in attending one of our customers events.
Click below to create your account
Want to book over the phone instead?
Call 01908 269 538 to book for this event. All phone bookings are subject to a £1.50 booking fee. Should you require your ticket posted directly to you, there will be an additional £1.80 postage fee.
Lines are open: Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm.