Tewkesbury Classic Vehicle Festival
Sunday 19 August 2018 will see The Rotary Club of Tewkesbury stage their annual Classic Vehicle Festival on the 54-acre site at Tewkesbury School Playing Fields.
Over 1000 classic vehicles will be represented, from the dawn of the motoring era, to pre-war, post-war, American, sports cars to custom cars and hot rods, plus over 200 classic motorcycles.
The event, now in its 8th year is the Rotary Clubs’ biggest charity annual fundraiser which actively raises thousands of pounds for both national and regional charities. Over £100,000 has been donated since its inception.
The Festival features live vintage entertainment courtesy of the Haywood Sisters, (New for 2018) Lindy Hop dance demonstrations, plus 110 quality trade stands, autojumbleand a wide selection of onsite catering.
Its a great value family day out, whilst raising vital money for great causes!
Due to the popularity of the event, pre-booking is now advisable to guarantee a space for display vehicles.
Bookings are now actively being taken for display vehicles, for further details, please visit: http://tewkesburycvf.org/
Display Vehicles and Advance Tickets:
- Classic Cars, Bikes, other Vintage vehicles are priced at £5.00 per vehicle via online pre-booking (driver included), passengers also £5.00 (on the gate price £7.50).http://tewkesburycvf.org/shop/
- A classic car, or motorcycle display vehicle should be a minimum of 25 years old, or of special interest such asexotic sports cars, rare or very limited production runs, kit carsand anything out of the ordinary.
- Gates open at 9.30am for display vehicles and 11.00am for general admission.
- Trade stands pitches are 3mx3m at only £30, available to book via the website.
- General public admission tickets are available priced £5.00 (on the gate price £7.50).
- Children under 12 years old go free.
- Please note: Dogs are not permitted on site.
Event Address: Tewkesbury School, Ashchurch Road, Tewkesbury GL20 8DF
Previous Charity Beneficiaries Include:
The event has provided donations to over 50 charities and causes including:
Acorns Children’s Hospice, St John’s Ambulance, St Michaels Hospice, Sue Ryder, Cancer Research, Midland Air Ambulance, Gloucestershire Carers, 3 x Defibrillators for Tewkesbury & Northway, Gloucester Deaf Association, Dogs for Disabled, Rotary End Polio Now, Tewkesbury Hospital, Gloucestershire Eye Therapy Trust, Ski 2 Freedom. Royal British Legion, Royal Naval Association, War Memorial Repair, Rotary Shoebox Appeal, Severn Area Rescue, Shelterbox, Nepal Earthquake Aquabox, Cumbria Flood Appeal, Rotary Young Musician, Rotary Youth Leadership Award, Roses Theatre, Gloucestershire Youth Orchestra, Gloucester Music, Rotary Kids Out, Tewkesbury School, Tredington Teddies Pre-School, Twyning Playgroup, Twyning School. Tewkesbury Abbey, Tewkesbury Fireworks, Tewkesbury in Bloom, Tewkesbury Men’s Club, Tewkesbury Rugby Club, Tewkesbury Senior Citizens Tea Party, Tewkesbury Wheelchair Bus. Mary’s Meals, National Gardens Project, Rotary Foundation, Abbeyfield Cotswold Ltd, Boys Brigade, Duncan’s Tricycle, Elizabeth Wyatt House Repair, Wakham Trust.
19th August 2018
11:00am until 4:00pm
Event contact number
Tewkesbury Classic Vehicle FestivalContact:Tewkesbury School
Become a member today!
Join our community of over 5,000 REGISTERED MEMBERS and get the latest news on shows and events near you in the UK.